In order to participate in Jackpot you have to choose from poker client Menu: „Preferences“ > „Global Table Options“ > „Bad Beat Opt In“ and play at No Limit Texas real money cash game tables with minimum of 0.10/0.20€ blinds.
Terms and Conditions:
Triggering the Jackpot
- The losing hand must contain four of a kind 2s or better.
- Both the winning and losing hands must use both hole cards in combination with three board cards.
- The hand must go to a showdown.
- There is no minimum number of players required for the jackpot to trigger.
- The value of the jackpot contribution is €0.02 (two cents).
- The jackpot contribution is taken from your balance at the start of the hand, immediately after the blinds and antes are posted.
- Jackpot contributions continue to accumulate until the jackpot is won.
Allocation of Prizes
- 80% of the current jackpot is distributed as follows:
- 40% is awarded to the losing hand (the bad beat winner)
- 20% is awarded to the winning hand
- 10% is awarded to the other players at the table where the jackpot was triggered
- 10% is awarded to players playing at the same stakes
- 20% is used to ‘seed’ the next Bad Beat Jackpot.
- You must be opted-in to receive any jackpot prize.
- Any Texas Hold’em tables of €0.10/€0.20 and higher.
- If you are sitting out when the jackpot is triggered you are not eligible for a prize.
- If you have not contributed to the jackpot (for example, if your balance at the table is not sufficient to take the €0.02 contribution) then you are not eligible for a prize.
- If the player with the losing hand (the bad beat winner) or the player with the winning hand is not opted in to the jackpot, then the jackpot will still hit but their share(s) will be added to the seed for the next jackpot. Other prizes will still be paid to opted-in players.
- All prizes will be rounded down to the nearest cent, with any amount left over due to rounding going towards the seed for the next jackpot.
- If more than two hands qualify for the bad beat, then the two highest hands count as the ‘losing’ and ‘winning’ hands. E.g. 4 of a kind vs Straight Flush vs Straight Flush. In the event that two qualifying jackpot hands occur at the same time, the hand which is completed first is awarded the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Players are expected to act in their own best interests and may not collaborate in any way to win the jackpot.
- Players cannot tell their opponents what to do, or reveal their hand to other players.
- Any contravention of this will result in the hand being disqualified for the jackpot.