Europa League quater-finals - 1st round
Posted 14. april 2015
Europa League is also nearing it's season end like the Champions League. Only quater in April, semis at the beginning of May and the final on the 27th of May. Dynamo Kiev hosts Fiorentina, Club Brugge takes on Ukrains bride Dnipro, reign champions Sevilla hosts Russias champions Zenit and Wolfsburg meets Napoli.
- The Italian outfit have not lost in four meetings with Dynamo.
- Dynamo have won just twice in 18 encounters with Italian clubs.
- Fiorentina are unbeaten in 11 European away games (W8 D3).
- The teams have met once before - Dnipro ultimately finished top of the section.
- Club Brugge are the only unbeaten side left in the competition and have won their last five matches, with the record W11 D3.
- Dnipro have reached the quarter-finals of this competition for the first time.
- Sevilla's record at home against Russian sides is W3 D0 L1.
- Zenit have won only twice in 14 encounters with Spanish sides.
- Sevilla are on a seven-game European winning streak.
- Wolfsburg and Napoli have never met in a competitive fixture.
- Wolfsburg have won their last two European home games by two goals.
- Napoli have not reached the quarter-finals of a major UEFA tournament since they won the UEFA Cup in 1988/89.