Premier League matchday 32 - Chelsea, Arsenal, ManU
Posted 10. april 2015
With a full round of Barclays Premier League fixtures taking place from Saturday to Monday, we have picked out the key facts and figures ahead of Matchweek 32, including Manchester United's poor recent run against their city rivals, Queens Park Rangers' decent home record against Chelsea and how Arsenal are on the brink of achieving a BPL first this season with victory at Turf Moor.
- Arsenal have won each of their last seven Barclays Premier League matches, the best current run in the division. No side has won eight in a row at any point this season.
- The Gunners have exactly the same record after 31 matches as they did last season (W19 D6 L6).
- Santi Cazorla should make his 100th Barclays Premier League appearance in this match, while Aaron Ramsey could clock up 150.
- Queens Park Rangers have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four Barclays Premier League matches at home to Chelsea (W2 D1 L1).
- Eden Hazard could make his 100th Barclays Premier League appearance in this match.
- Chelsea have led in 12 of their 15 BPL away matches this season.
- Manchester United have lost their last four league matches against Manchester City; they have never lost five in a row against any club.
- Sergio Aguero has scored four goals in his last three Barclays Premier League matches against Man Utd.
- Only three of Wayne Rooney's eight BPL goals against Man City have come at Old Trafford.
- Newcastle United have not done a Barclays Premier League double against Liverpool since 1993/94.
- Liverpool versus Newcastle matches have seen a total of 130 goals, the joint-third highest scoring fixture in BPL history.
- Newcastle have picked up five red cards in their last five Barclays Premier League encounters with Liverpool, including two in this fixture at Anfield last season.