Bundesliga matchday 29 - Bayern, Wolfsburg, Gladbach
Posted 17. april 2015
With the Bundesliga season entering the home straight, another six games will be played on Matchday 29 this weekend. The action gets underway at the Commerzbank Arena, where Gladbach will look to continue their push for a top-three finish. After a disastrous 3-1 defeat in their UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg at FC Porto on Wednesday, Bayern will be targeting a return to winning ways against Hoffenheim. Wolves and the Royal Blues were expected to compete closely with one another this term, but 19 points now make up the difference between them. While the hosts have already sewn up a top-four spot, Schalke's chances of returning to the Champions League next term hang by the thinnest of threads.
- Eintracht has only won once in their laste five matches (W1 D1 L3).
- Gladbach has won four out of the last five (W4 D1).
- Hoffenheim has only won once in their laste five matches (W1 D1 L3).
- Bayern has won four out of their last five matches (W4 L1).
- Wolfsburg has won three out of their last five matches (W3 D1 L1).
- Schalke has only managed to get one win in their last five (W1 D3 L1).