Premier League 27th Matchday - Chelsea, ManCity, Arsenal
Posted 27. february 2015
There are three top-flight matches as the Barclays Premier League resumes this weekend, with champions Manchester City travelling to Liverpool, Arsenal hosting Everton and Manchester United taking on Sunderland. If ManU wants a sport in the TOP3, they have to win this game!
- Robin van Persie has scored six goals in five BPL starts at home to Sunderland for Manchester United and Arsenal.
- Sunderland are the only team in the BPL not to score a goal in the 15 minutes directly after half–time.
- United have won 10 and lost one of 13 Barclays Premier League home matches against Sunderland (D2).
- The Black Cats have drawn more matches (13) than any team in BPL history after 26 match days.
- Liverpool have won two of the last 12 Barclays Premier League matches against Manchester City (W2 D6 L4).
- City have scored two or more goals in each of their last six BPL matches against Liverpool.
- City have won none of their last 11 BPL trips to Anfield (W0 D4 L7).
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 10 BPL matches (W7 D3), the league's best record over the last 10 fixtures.
- Arsenal have gone five matches without a win against Everton, their worst such run for this fixture.
- Everton striker Steven Naismith has scored in his last two Barclays Premier League appearances against the Gunners.
- Only Everton (17) and Swansea City (16) have dropped more points from winning positions than Arsenal (14) in the BPL this season.
- Santi Cazorla has had a hand in six goals in his last five BPL matches (three goals, three assists).