Liga BBVA 26th matchday - Real, Barcelona, Atletico
Posted 06. march 2015
La Liga will bring us 10 matches over the weekend - this means that the Spanish league travels in full throttle. Only 2 points separate the top two teams - Real 61 and Barca 59. The third team Atletico is ot that far behind with 54 points and Valencia is right behind them with 53. The game is on in La Liga!
- Real Madrid has won 7 of their last 9 La Liga fixtures.
- Real has smashed in 39 goals from 13 La Liga away matches.
- Real Madrid's last 10 wins against Los Leones have come by multiple-goal margins of victory.
- Athletic Bilbao won all their Copa del Rey opponents and will face Barcelona in the final.
- Atletico have won 11 of their 13 La Liga home matches this season.
- Atletico have scored 2 or more goals in 12 of their 13 La Liga home fixtures.
- Valencia have won their last 4 La Liga fixtures.
- Valencia is unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 La Liga matches.
- Valencia scored the first 3 goals of the game in the reverse fixture (3:1).